Approx. Rs 500 / OnwardsGet Latest Price
3M Citrus Base Adhesive Remover
|Solids Content by Weight||3 to 5 %|
|Flash Point||-46 deg C, -50 deg F|
is a liquid cleaner/degreaser used to help dissolve and remove dirt, grease, tar, and many non-curing type adhesives. It can also be used in some cases to degrease substrates for adhesive bonding in place of many chlorinated or petroleum based solvents. In many cases, however, the cleaner will not substitute for etching or similar substrate preparation.
- No chlorinated or petroleum based solvents
- Cleans gently
- Fresh citrus scent
- 3M citrus base cleaner was tested for cleanup effectiveness on the following adhesive/sealant product types:
- Adhesive/Sealant Type: Typical Effectiveness
- SBR: Very effective when adhesive is wet; very effective in most cases when adhesive is dry.
- Neoprene: Very effective in most cases when adhesive is wet or dry.
- Nitrile: Effective in most cases when adhesive is wet or dry. (Note: There are some nitriles that will not clean up when cured).
- Asphalt and Asphalt, Reclaim Rubber: Very effective in most cases when adhesives are wet or dry.
- Acrylic: Effective in most cases when adhesive is wet; relatively ineffective in most cases when adhesive is dry.
- Epoxies, Urethanes, and Polysulfides: Effective in most cases when adhesive is wet; relatively ineffective when adhesive is dry.
- Vinyl Resin: Relatively ineffective as a cleaning agent for this base type.
- Butyl: Effective when adhesive is wet; not very effective when dry.
- Hot melt: Relatively ineffective on hot melt adhesives.
- Transfer Tape, misc. Adhesive backed tape: Will aid in the removal of many tapes. Cleaner is slow to dissolve tape residue.
- Note: 3M™ Citrus Base Cleaner may attack some plastics, painted materials and rubbers which is why it should be tested on a small area of any surface being cleaned before using.
- Directions for Use:
- Thoroughly coat 3M citrus base cleaner on surfaces or parts being cleaned. Wait a few minutes to allow maximum penetration and loosening action. Then wipe away with a clean, damp rag. Wipe with clean cloth, let air dry. Repeat application when substance to be removed is too thick for maximum penetration.
- Caution This product should not be used as a hand cleaner and skin contact should be avoided. This product may cause skin irritation on prolonged or repeated contact. Do not rinse into waterways or sewers.
Storage and Shelf Life:
- Store product at 60-80°F (16-27°C) for maximum storage life. Rotate stock on a “first in-first out” basis.
- When stored at the recommended conditions in original, unopened containers, this product has a shelf life of 24 months from date of manfacture.