Approx. Rs 700 / OnwardsGet Latest Price
|Coverage||Approximately 10 m2 per 400 ml container|
|Flash Point||-46 deg C|
|Weight||10.25 OZ (290 g)|
|Shelf Life||12 months from date of receipt by customer when stored in the original carton at 21 C (70 F) & 50 %|
Product Description Improved Scotch Spray Mount
is a specially formulated spray adhesive to meet the needs of the professional studio. SprayMount™ Adhesive provides a fast, repositionable and secure bond that does not go brittle with age. Convenient and consistent, SprayMount™ Adhesive is ideal for paste-up and artwork, also excellent for sticking down and mounting most common materials. The new controlled spray pattern greatly reduces adhesive mist. Additional Product Information:
- Does not contribute to ozone depletion.
- Repositionable Adhesive
Directions for Use:
- Cool dry place. Storage temperature must not exceed 49°C. Best results are obtained when material is stored and applied at room temperature 16 to 27°C.
- Turn the spray tip so that the arrow points to them dot on the can rim.
- Ensure that nozzle points away from all persons and towards the surface to be sprayed.
- Shake can well before using, 5-10 seconds should be sufficient.
- Apply adhesive to one surface only, preferably the one being laid down.
- Hold the can 15-20 cm away from the surface and apply a uniform coat.
- When spraying, depress the nozzle fully to avoid spluttering or dripping of adhesive.
- Allow solvent to evaporate for a few seconds before bonding.
- This prevents adhesive transfer from one surface to another.
- To prevent nozzle from blocking, at the end of each day turn the can upside down and press the tip until spray is clear from adhesive, and wipe tip.
- Spray nozzle or excess adhesive may be cleaned with white spirits.
- When using solvents for clean up, it is essential that proper safety precautions are observed.
- SprayMount ™ Adhesive is suitable for bonding laser copypaper, bromides, PMTs’, acetates and most other materials used in the studio.
- SprayMount ™ Adhesive is used for Artwork, Layups, Paste-up work, Mock ups and many other applications where repositionability is required.