Approx. Rs 250 / OnwardsGet Latest Price
|Appearance||Aerosol-Aerosolized Liquid, Bulk-Liquid|
|Freeze Point or Pour Point||Less than -81deg F (-63deg C)(ASTM D-97)|
|Kinematic Viscosity||2.8 cSt @ 100deg F (38deg C)|
|Specific Gravity||0.81 @ 77deg F (25deg C)|
|Boiling Point||360deg F (183deg C) initial|
|Flash Point||138deg F (59deg C)(TCC)|
|Percent Volatile||70-75% by weight|
|VOCs||24.5% by weight|
|Lower Flammability Limit||0.6%|
|Upper Flammability Limit||8.0%|
|Vapor Pressure||Aerosol 95-115 psi @ 70deg F (21deg C), Bulk 1 psi @ 100deg F (38deg C)(ASTM D323)|
|Available Size||32g, 63.8g, 341 g|
|Color||Light amber cloudy liquid|
Multi-Use Product lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, rollers, chains, and gears. It protects against rust and corrosion on items like tools, and sporting equipment. It penetrates to free stuck corroded parts like nuts, bolts, valves and locks. It quickly removes adhesives, corrosion and paint. It displaces moisture to restore water flooded equipment such as engines, spark plugs and power tools.Features:
WD-40 Multi-use Product and the Environment:
- Surface Compatibility: For all variations : WD-40 Spray Multi-Use Product demonstrates none to negligible deleterious effect to plastic, rubber and metal hard surfaces. This includes Acetal, neoprene/hard rubber, HDPE, PPS Copolymer Polysulfone, Teflon, Viton, steel, galvanized steel hot dip, electroplated, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium and zinc.
- Surface Cautions: Nearly all surfaces interact with WD-40 Multi-Use Product as they would any high grade aliphatic petroleum spirit. Certain types of rubber will swell upon prolonged immersion. Wax polishes and certain wax coatings may be softened by WD-40 Multi-Use Product. Clear polycarbonate and polystyrene may stress craze or crack. Always test surfaces first.
- Stops Squeaks
- Drives Out Moisture
- Clean and Protects
- Leosens Rusted Parts
- Fress Sticky Mechanisms
- Exclusive For India
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product does not contain chloroflurocarbons (CFCs), (HCFCs)
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product does not contain Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Cadmium (Cd), Hexavalent
- Chromium (Cr6), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated diphenylether complying
- with the restricted substances listed in Article 4(1) of the RoHS Directive.
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product contains no ingredients requiring California Prop 65 listing or labeling such as benzene or toluene.
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product complies with VOC regulations in all 50 states.
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product is inherently biodegradable according to OECD Method 301.
- Aerosol products are recyclable, just like any other empty steel container! Thousands of communities now include aerosol product recycling in both household residential and curbside buy-back and drop-off programs. The Steel Recycling Institute recommends recycling empty aerosol cans.
Symptoms of Overexposure:
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product Aerosol: DANGER! Flammable aerosol. Contents under pressure. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- If swallowed, may be aspirated and cause lung damage. May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep away from heat, sparks and all other sources of ignition.
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product Bulk Liquid: DANGER! Combustible liquid. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed, may be aspirated and cause lung damage. May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep away from heat, sparks and all other sources of ignition.
- Inhalation: High concentrations may cause nasal and respiratory irritation and central nervous system effects such as headache, dizziness and nausea. Intentional abuse may be harmful or fatal.
- Skin Contact: Prolonged and/or repeated contact may produce mild irritation and defatting with possible dermatitis.
- Eye Contact: Contact may be irritating to eyes. May cause redness and tearing.
- Ingestion: This product has low oral toxicity. Swallowing may cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. This product is an aspiration hazard. If swallowed, can enter the lungs and may cause chemica pneumonitis, severe lung damage and death.
- Chronic Effects: None expected.
- Suspected Cancer Agent: No